Two men and a teenager were found guilty of attempted murder after a teenage boy was shot dead, leaving him paralysed.
Zidann Edwards and Diago Anderson, both 20, as well as a 17-year-old who can’t be named, were found guilty on 2 August with attempted murder following a six-week trial at Birmingham Crown Court.
The 17-year-old was also previously charged with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and possession of a prohibited weapon.
Footage showed Edwards, of Ford Street, Hockley, Anderson, of no fixed address, and the 17-year-old boy running from the scene and driving off.
They are due to be sentenced on October 7.
The shooting happened in November last year in the underpass at Hockley Circus, Birmingham.
Edwards, Anderson and the unnamed teenager were protecting their area from a rival gang, which led to the attack, courts heard.
Michael Duck QC, prosecuting, said: “The victim was in the wrong place at the wrong time, the target of a most ruthless act of violence.”
The court heard how the victim and his friends were in the city and on their way to get food when they were attacked.
Despite the victim’s injuries, he called 999 and told the ambulance service what had happened.
Detective Inspector Michelle Cordell, from Force CID, said: “The unprovoked and callous actions of Zidann Edwards, Diago Anderson and the 17-year-old boy, changed the life of an innocent 13-year-old boy and his family forever.
“The impact of their actions are truly heart breaking and my thoughts remain with the boy, his family and friends.
He added: “Our primary focus is always to prevent these incidents from happening, but sadly we do continue to see gun violence on our streets. We need our communities to come together to help us in our fight against gun and gang related crime.”
Anyone with any information can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.