The Clothes Closet of St. John’s Episcopal Church in Somerville will sponsor summer clearance sale on Saturday, Aug. 6 from 9 a.m. to noon.
Some items are priced at $1; others are buy-one-get-one-free.
Some things to know:
- The Clothes Closet offers reasonably priced seasonal men’s, women’s, and children’s clothes, shoes, and accessories (jewelry, ties, scarves, belts, handbags, gloves, and hats).
- Shoppers should bring their own bags.
- Masks are mandatory and social distancing is required.
- Cash only.
- The Clothes Closet is located in the lower level of the parish hall at St. John’s, 158 West High St.
- Free parking is available in the church lot behind the church or on the street. Enter the Clothes Closet by way of the parking lot.
For more information call 908-722-1250 or go to www.StJohnSomerville.org.