If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Designated Agent (as set forth below) with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further details):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notification of claimed infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
MassNews Copyright Agent
MassNews Legal Dept
MassNews Communications, Inc.
189 West 17th Street, New York, NY 10019
Phone: (201) 339-8688
E-mail: [email protected]
For clarity, only DMCA notices should be sent to the Designated Agent.
If you are seeking permission to use our content, DO NOT contact us at this address. Instead, please see our Reprint and Reuse Policy or visit www.massnews.net